Our coaching staff consist of trained and experienced professionals who have lived the workouts that they put the athletes through. We offer professional level training for youth and young adults. Not only does BeastMode focus on the physical training of athletes, but we also place a strong focus on the nutritional aspect of health & fitness. At BeastMode, we teach our athletes the importance of a good diet and how eating habits influence progress and overall well being. It is our goal to develop a complete athlete. We believe that every individual has the potential of greatness within them. We believe that with the right nurturing that those who desire can excel beyond expectations. We believe that integrity is the common denominator of true success. We believe that becoming a champion is a mindset that must be obtained through hard-work, dedication, and determination…
2019 Current Coaching Staff
Coach Brandon Butler
Founder of BeastModeHCK location
POC for program Cell: (214) 412-0549
Co-Founder of BeastModeHCK location
Coach Michael Blunt
- Through usage of athletic training, we want to promote the importance of overall fitness (mind, body & spirt) to our youth within the community.
- Foster the ideas of good sportsmanship, good citizenship, and model the importance of being positive examples for others.
- Reinforce the importance of hard work, discipline, respect and academics.
- Build and foster healthy relationships with athletes, clubs and associations.
- Most importantly is that we want all of our athletes to have fun while they work hard to compete.
Team Email: email@example.com
Coach Valarie Pennywell
Coach Natasha Thomas
Coach Ivory Rollins